DIP 1014--Hooking D's struct move semantics--Final Review

aliak something at something.com
Fri Jun 29 12:35:41 UTC 2018

On Wednesday, 27 June 2018 at 07:24:05 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
> On Wednesday, 27 June 2018 at 07:13:14 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
>>
>> Thanks in advance for your participation.
>
> For those of you using the NNTP or mailing list interfaces,
> this is the thread to respond in. Thanks!

Alo!

This is great!

Just a clarification about the last paragraph phrasing

The last line: "We can further reduce this problem by calling the
function opPostMove." seemed to imply that an alternate name to
opPostMove would be mentioned, but am I correct in understanding
that it is just saying that "naming this second function as op*
will keep code breakage to a minimum" ?

Also, what should happen if someone defines an opPostMove for a
class. Compile error or? Should something about that be mentioned?

Cheers
- Ali