help me with dpldocs - how to filter 3rd party libs

Guillaume Piolat notthat at email.com
Tue Mar 6 09:57:32 UTC 2018

On Sunday, 4 March 2018 at 22:24:58 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> Similarly, dplug <http://dplug.dpldocs.info/derelict.html>
> comes with some derelict things bundled.

In this case, indeed there is no real need for documentation
those internals, since they are not exposed to the library user.
Note that those bindings aren't there for no reason, they are
based on a modified derelict that works without runtime (wasn't
merged into the main Derelict, after a long discussion).

> Really, I think my ideal solution would be to figure out what
> the library is supposed to export, and focus on that. Its
> internal implementation details shouldn't matter in docs; who
> cares if it bundles some dependency when that isn't meant to be
> part of its public API. But I don't see any way dub reports
> what this is meant to be, it just eats up all src too.
>

> Do you guys have any better ideas?

Extends dub.json to exclude some packages from documentation?