Why not flag away the mistakes of the past?

FeepingCreature feepingcreature at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 09:03:01 UTC 2018

For what it's worth, I like autodecoding.

I worry we could be in a situation where a moderate number of
people are strong opponents and a lot of people are weak fans,
none of which individually care enough to post. Hopefully the D
survey results will shed some light on this, though I don't
remember if it was written to actually ask people's opinion of
autodecoding or just list it as a possible issue to raise, which
would fall into the same trap.