DConf hotel poor QoS

Ali Çehreli acehreli at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 9 18:08:58 UTC 2018

On 03/09/2018 07:26 AM, Luís Marques wrote:
 > conference hotel

Somewhat related, I booked my room at the same hotel through Expedia for
a cheaper price than DConf price. I'm sure it could go lower if I
seached on other booking sites. (Expedia did increase the price about $3
while I was clicking through with the BS "the fare has just went up;
this happens sometimes". :) )

Off topic, booking all legs of your flight individually may be much much
cheaper at least on Expedia. They first quoted I think $1800 for the
multi-city San Francisco - Istanbul - Munich and back. The same trip was
about $1100 when I booked everything individually, still on Expedia. (I
am being approximate on the prices but the difference was very large
like that.)

Ali