DConf hotel poor QoS

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 04:55:02 UTC 2018

On Friday, 9 March 2018 at 18:08:58 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:

> Off topic, booking all legs of your flight individually may be
> much much cheaper at least on Expedia. They first quoted I
> think $1800 for the multi-city San Francisco - Istanbul -
> Munich and back. The same trip was about $1100 when I booked
> everything individually, still on Expedia. (I am being
> approximate on the prices but the difference was very large
> like that.)

I booked both legs directly through Lufthansa and decided to fly
into Frankfurt since it's cheaper than the direct flight to
Munich. The flight there is costing us about $450 ea. for Basic
Economy, non-stop. The BE seats on the way back are $600+, so we
booked premium economy for a little over $800 ea. instead. For my
wife and I together, $2700 round trip. Then I planned our trip
around that: 5 nights in Frankfurt, 7 in Munich, and 3 in Berlin,
with two Deutsche Bahn rides and an EasyJet flight in between.