FALSE programming language: D implementation

snowCat disconnectix at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 11:47:48 UTC 2018

Recently, the task of implementing the FALSE programming language
on D has come up and I have faced the problem of splitting the
FALSE expression into a list of strings from its typical
elements: blocks of comments, numbers, strings and operators.
How to properly implement such a partition, tell me please.
Or at least tell me how to describe his grammar in Pegged.
Your name in the article about the implementation of my blog is
guaranteed.