Question over C++ to D conversion

Laeeth Isharc Laeeth at laeeth.com
Mon Mar 12 02:48:17 UTC 2018

On Monday, 12 March 2018 at 01:10:41 UTC, Richard wrote:

> The second is that mbed uses C++ class's for it's API
> most of this is just headers such
> I was wondering if there are any other ways that are known
> about for translating C++ into D, or accessing C++ libraries.
>
> Many Thanks
> Richard

See Gooberman fork of binderoo.  It only worked on Windows and X
Box before, but now it should work on Linux.  That's for C++
talking to D.  C# to follow.

For conversion of C headers, watch this space.  C first, C++
eventually.  Might be a talk at Dconf on it.

Also see the tool in Visual D, which I haven't yet used myself.