DConf hotel poor QoS

Chris wendlec at tcd.ie
Tue Mar 13 16:01:06 UTC 2018

On Monday, 12 March 2018 at 10:31:36 UTC, Martin Tschierschke
wrote:
> On Saturday, 10 March 2018 at 04:55:02 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:

> Sorry to say this, but you are missing the most beautiful
> German city: Hamburg :-)
> Have a got journey!
> p.s. I am dreaming of the day DConf being in Hamburg...
> This is the location of our annual event:
> http://www.hotel-hafen-hamburg.de/uploads/pics/hhh_tagungsraeume_elbkuppel_visual_03.jpg

1. Step: Propose Hamburg the next time
2. Step: See if there is a company that is willing to sponsor the
event

If it were for the beauty of a city or town alone we might as
well have DConf in Rothenburg ob der Tauber [1] or in Görlitz
[2]. Sure Munich ain't too bad when it comes to architecture, the
nightlife is just a bit boring ;)

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothenburg_ob_der_Tauber
[2] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G%C3%B6rlitz