OT: Behaviour of Experienced Programmers Towards Newcomers

psychoticRabbit meagain at meagain.com
Sun Mar 18 10:29:18 UTC 2018

On Sunday, 18 March 2018 at 06:28:11 UTC, Amorphorious wrote:
> And who the fuck are you? See, it's funny how you say I'm a
> noob with mental problems that says shit about people yet you
> are doing THE EXACT SAME THING! At the very least, you are no
> better than me, in fact worse, because you pretend you are all
> high and mighty and then throw your underhanded attacks in.

hey. I understand that someone saying you have mental problems
can be taken as an attack. I think the person that made the
comment, should not have said it.

I think we all have mental problems... it's comes from being
human ;-)

I volunteer in the mental health sector, so I know the mental
health issues and being human seem highly correlated ;-)

In any case, you are clearly a very intelligent person (based on
my analysis of your previous discussions over a long... period of
time), so why not use your brain to benefit people instead of
attacking them?

Try to explain how people are wrong, so they can learn.

Don't call people morons. It's pointless, and just reflects badly
on you.