#dbugfix Issue 5710

Jonathan M Davis newsgroup.d at jmdavisprog.com
Tue Mar 20 02:45:34 UTC 2018

On Tuesday, March 20, 2018 00:00:22 ciechowoj via Digitalmars-d wrote:
> Digging out and old yet important issue.

IMHO, it would be _huge_ if this issue could be fixed. The whole issue with
"multiple context pointers" can get really annoying, and it can't always be
reasonably worked around. However, I don't recall anyone ever coming up with
even a theoretical solution for the problem. So, I have no idea what it's
going to take to fix it, and I don't have high hopes that it will be. But
maybe we'll get lucky, and someone will get an epiphany or divine
inspiration or whatnot, and we'll finally get a fix. Hope springs eternal...

- Jonathan M Davis