Bachelor level projects

Alexandru Jercaianu alex.jercaianu at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 14:44:39 UTC 2018

Hello,

At the Polytechnic University of Bucharest we are organizing a
special program called CDL[1], where Bachelor students are
mentored to make their first open source contributions.

I think it's a great idea to involve D in this program, but for
this to be successful, I need your help in finding ideas for
Bachelor level projects, which can be solved until the end of May
(anything from new features to more impactful bugs).

If there is anything on your wish list which matches the criteria
above, feel free to share.

Thanks,
Alex J