does it scale to have 1 person approve of all phobos additions?

bachmeier no at spam.net
Tue Mar 20 22:58:44 UTC 2018

On Tuesday, 20 March 2018 at 22:09:18 UTC, Timothee Cour wrote:

[...]

No, it doesn't scale, and years of evidence have demonstrated
that.

I see no way that this will change, and because delegation is off
the table, the only realistic way for the language to progress is
to put as much as possible into libraries. From time to time I
see posts saying more should be added to Phobos, but the reality
is that stuff should be removed from Phobos.