does it scale to have 1 person approve of all phobos additions?

Tony tonytdominguez at aol.com
Wed Mar 21 04:43:16 UTC 2018

I have never used DUB, but as I understand it, it will
automatically bring down modules that are stored in gitub or two
other git hosts (but not SourceForge for some reason). With that
kind of functionality, it seems that inclusion in the standard
library becomes much less important for a library. Rather than
being included into Phobos, modules could be sanctioned/blessed
in some fashion by dlang.org beyond their inclusion at
code.dlang.org . Such as having their documentation on dlang.org
(or wiki.dlang.org with a link to the wiki page on a dlang.org
page that is for listing "sanctioned modules" or "semi-official
modules").