-betterC is amazing, make (/keep making) it more sophisticated!

Atila Neves atila.neves at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 10:45:50 UTC 2018

On Thursday, 22 March 2018 at 00:24:34 UTC, Seb wrote:
> On Wednesday, 21 March 2018 at 23:46:19 UTC, jmh530 wrote:
>> On Wednesday, 21 March 2018 at 22:48:36 UTC, Seb wrote:
>>>
>>> I heard that Walter recently ported his DMC++ to D and I
>>> heard that someone was working on this, so chances aren't too
>>> bad that this might happen ;-)
>>>

>> You might check out Atila's github page (I don't think it's
>> ready for release yet).
>
> For reference, I think jmh530 was referring to this:
> https://github.com/atilaneves/include

That's the one. It's nearly ready to announce (although even by
then there will be a loooot of work to do afterwards). Sneak
peek, this works right now (yes, what's shown is, except for the
#include directives, D code):

#include "nanomsg/nn.h"
#include "nanomsg/pubsub.h"

void main() {
     const sock = nn_socket (AF_SP, NN_PUB);
     scope(exit) nn_close(sock);
}

As for the how/what/why/WTF/etc, stay tuned.

Atila