Cumulative code coverage?

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx
Thu Mar 22 16:05:19 UTC 2018

On Thu, Mar 22, 2018 at 06:31:21AM +0000, Petar via Digitalmars-d wrote:
> On Wednesday, 21 March 2018 at 19:44:19 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
> > On Wed, Mar 21, 2018 at 12:35:08PM -0700, H. S. Teoh via Digitalmars-d
> > wrote: [...]
> > > Cool, passing --DRT-covopt="merge:1" did the trick.
> > [...]
> >
> > Speaking of which, are the --DRT-* options documented anywhere?? I
> > don't even know where to begin to look, besides in the druntime code
> > itself.
[...]
> I think you're looking for: "Controlling the Coverage Analyser" under
> https://dlang.org/articles/code_coverage.html.

Ah, thanks!  That's exactly what I was looking for.

Still, it would be nice to have a list of all --DRT-* options (not
necessarily related to coverage) somewhere, just for reference.

If you want to solve a problem, you need to address its root cause, not just its symptoms. Otherwise it's like treating cancer with Tylenol...