CTFE ^^ (pow)

Manu turkeyman at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 18:14:34 UTC 2018

On 23 March 2018 at 02:37, Norm via Digitalmars-d
<digitalmars-d at puremagic.com> wrote:

> Looking at bugzilla I see this is also now fixed but we were on 2.074 at the
> time. Sorry I don't have more specific details, it was hard enough just to
> get some devs to create bugzilla accounts let alone find existing tickets or
> raise new tickets.

I can echo this experience. I think only two colleagues (out of quite
a lot) of mine have ever created a bugzilla account.
Most of them get to the point where they see a website that looks like
it's from the 90's and it wants you to create
yet-another-internet-account™, they just close the page.
Nobody wants more internet accounts.

This happened to me again on Tuesday this week...