CTFE ^^ (pow)

Walter Bright newshound2 at digitalmars.com
Fri Mar 23 19:02:14 UTC 2018

On 3/23/2018 11:14 AM, Manu wrote:
> I can echo this experience. I think only two colleagues (out of quite
> a lot) of mine have ever created a bugzilla account.
> Most of them get to the point where they see a website that looks like
> it's from the 90's and it wants you to create
> yet-another-internet-account™, they just close the page.
> Nobody wants more internet accounts.

I have no idea how they can use git, since that has a user interface from the
1970's :-) github itself may look modern, but it's a rube goldberg construction
that is hardly user discoverable.

> This happened to me again on Tuesday this week...

All bugzilla requires is a name and a password. It does not do any verification.
Heck, just type in xxx yyy and it'll work. This trivial bit of effort makes it
effective in preventing troll posts :-)