CTFE ^^ (pow)

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Fri Mar 23 23:37:18 UTC 2018

On Friday, 23 March 2018 at 20:38:38 UTC, Manu wrote:

> I'm not suggesting switch to github. I've never suggested that.
> understand it's inferior.
> I'm suggesting supporting openauth.

OAuth is a phisher's paradise.

But that aside, it's never made any sense to me for projects to
self-impose a policy of "If you've found a bug, and you're
non-registered, we don't want to hear about it."

I would think any self-respecting project would WANT to lower the
barrier to being notified of problems, not put roadblocks in the
way: That's what outsourced call centers are for!