CTFE ^^ (pow)

Jonathan M Davis newsgroup.d at jmdavisprog.com
Sat Mar 24 00:08:17 UTC 2018

On Friday, March 23, 2018 23:37:18 Nick Sabalausky via Digitalmars-d wrote:
> I would think any self-respecting project would WANT to lower the
> barrier to being notified of problems, not put roadblocks in the
> way: That's what outsourced call centers are for!

Part of the problem with that is the sheer number of spammers out there.
Signing up is a pretty minimal barrier to entry, and it's mostly prevented
spam from showing up in bugzilla. And if someone isn't willing to take a few
minutes to sign up for a bugzilla account, that implies that they don't care
very much.

Yes, we want the barrier to entry to be minimal, but that doesn't mean that
it makes sense to make it zero.

- Jonathan M Davis