Am I reading this wrong, or is std.getopt *really* this stupid?

rumbu rumbu at rumbu.ro
Sat Mar 24 06:51:46 UTC 2018

On Saturday, 24 March 2018 at 06:04:23 UTC, Seb wrote:

> Yes, Bugzilla is full of excellent ideas:
>
> https://issues.dlang.org/buglist.cgi?component=phobos&list_id=220544&product=D&resolution=---
>
> There are even some tags like "bootcamp" for someone who is
> looking to get started:
>
> https://issues.dlang.org/buglist.cgi?component=phobos&keywords=bootcamp%2C%20preapproved&keywords_type=anywords&list_id=220545&product=D&query_format=advanced&resolution=---
>
> We have also recently started to experiment with GitHub's new
> project dashboards. Currently they are tracking projects like
> improving the documentation, @safe-ty, DIP1000 etc.:
>
> https://github.com/dlang/phobos/projects
>
> DMD has a similar set which is based on Walter's recent post [1]
>
> https://github.com/dlang/dmd/projects
>
> Last, but not least there's a "Get involved" guide at the wiki:
>
> https://wiki.dlang.org/Get_involved
>
> As you couldn't find any of these pages, please let us know
> where you looked first, so that maybe we can make it easier for
> future people to find this information ;-)
>
> [1] https://forum.dlang.org/post/p6oibo$1lmi$1@digitalmars.com

I saw this kind of "call to arms" post spreading around the forum
in the last days. Very nice to have some kind of plan, but before
being involved, I really would like to know how this can be done
on Windows. And please don't redirect me to the wiki, the
information there is clearly outdated and Linux oriented (at
least the test stuff)

https://forum.dlang.org/post/gxxfmrnezfrlodlhpiwe@forum.dlang.org
https://forum.dlang.org/post/tulbhulbeqqzofdxevcg@forum.dlang.org

Thanks.