Am I reading this wrong, or is std.getopt *really* this stupid?

Abdulhaq alynch4047 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 14:46:23 UTC 2018

On Saturday, 24 March 2018 at 21:24:28 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:

> That'd be great. I'm thinking something like an option
> std.getopt.config.commandLineOrder. Must be first option
> specified right after arguments. Sounds good?

I thought this was a clever joke, but everyone is taking it
seriously ?!

"When running mygreatprog.exe, always run with
--command-line-order CommandLine as the first command line
option, otherwise mygreatprog.exe may misinterpret the command
line"