D mentioned in Infoworld

Chris wendlec at tcd.ie
Tue Mar 27 12:47:57 UTC 2018

On Tuesday, 27 March 2018 at 12:17:44 UTC, bauss wrote:

> Yes I agree it's great that D is talked about.
>
> I just feel like someone is dropping salt into my coffee when
> it's misinterpreted.
>
> I hope one day all the legacy, non-relevant issues D had will
> cease to exist and that it will be looked upon what it is
> __today__ instead of what it was in the __past__

I know. But this will take time, and it will happen in the end,
if the D community keeps up the good work. Nothing beats
tenacicty. And if you look at the companies using D, these are
facts that cannot be ignored forever (e.g. Funkwerk
http://www.funkwerk.com/en/). If articles like that annoy you,
I'd say you either write to them or if there's a section for
comments, set the record straight right below the article to the
readers' benefit.