Could someone take a look at DIP PR 109?

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 06:56:55 UTC 2018

On Wednesday, 28 March 2018 at 06:43:15 UTC, Shachar Shemesh
wrote:
> https://github.com/dlang/DIPs/pull/109
>
> I submitted it 12 days ago. So far, except for two thumbs up, I
> got no official reaction of any kind for it.
>
> I did get an unofficial list of suggestions from Andrei, which
> I have now incorporated into the DIP, but I was under the
> impression that I was supposed to either get rejects or a DIP
> number after a week. That has not happened so far.
>
> For those too lazy to click on the link, the DIP is about
> adding ability to hook the implicit move D does with structs in
> order to update references (internal and/or external).
>
> Shachar

Sorry, Shachar. I should have acknowledged it. I tend not to
comment on DIPs unless I'm focusing on them at the moment. Right
now, I'm working on the two just before yours in the queue and as
soon as I move one of them forward I'll dig into yours.