Could someone take a look at DIP PR 109?

Basile B. b2.temp at gmx.com
Thu Mar 29 12:43:05 UTC 2018

On Wednesday, 28 March 2018 at 06:43:15 UTC, Shachar Shemesh
wrote:
> https://github.com/dlang/DIPs/pull/109
>
> I submitted it 12 days ago. So far, except for two thumbs up, I
> got no official reaction of any kind for it.
>
> I did get an unofficial list of suggestions from Andrei, which
> I have now incorporated into the DIP, but I was under the
> impression that I was supposed to either get rejects or a DIP
> number after a week. That has not happened so far.
>
> For those too lazy to click on the link, the DIP is about
> adding ability to hook the implicit move D does with structs in
> order to update references (internal and/or external).
>
> Shachar

Hi, simple question:

I wonder why the operator you want to add is not a member
function ?
As far as i see (or as far i understand should i say)
__move_post_blt would be a free function, right ?

It it's by necessity, there's probably something missing in your
DIP.