Found on proggit: Krug, a new experimental programming language, compiler written in D

TheDalaiLama DalaiLama at noplace.com
Wed May 2 02:51:14 UTC 2018

On Thursday, 26 April 2018 at 23:26:30 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> I posit that redundancy is something programmers learn to
> appreciate as they gain experience, and that eliminating
> redundancy is something new programmers think is a new idea :-)

Not just 'new programmers', but even old programmers! (i.e. think
'Go'..)

How did they get 'Go'... so wrong?

Such 'smart' 'experienced' people .. came up with such an awful
language... I don't get it.

'For' is Go's 'while' - wtf!@!!!#!

There's no substituion for taste...some have it.. some don't.

'Experience' is irrelevant.