D as a college language

bachmeier no at spam.net
Fri May 4 15:44:18 UTC 2018

On Friday, 4 May 2018 at 15:22:17 UTC, rikki cattermole wrote:
> Teaching materials is easy to create.

They are, but professional quality teaching materials are not
easy to create. Bad teaching materials are a net negative. The
things I see presented in this forum, for instance, indicate that
not many around here would not be able to teach a college class.

> My response is the response I got from my institution.
> It is industry usage which is the problem.

That depends on the institution and the goals of the class.