Binderoo additional language support?

Andre Pany andre at s-e-a-p.de
Sun May 6 18:25:34 UTC 2018

On Sunday, 6 May 2018 at 15:28:11 UTC, Ethan wrote:
> https://goo.gl/forms/DtKpuwOWR9V2TCnP2
>
> Rapidly iterating my D code from C++ or .NET is great, but
> these are only two use cases that I know of. So. Let's see what
> other use cases are out there, and what are the most common
> ones.
>
> The link above goes to a Google Form where you can answer a
> bunch of questions that will give me an idea of what other
> languages I should account for. It doesn't require you to sign
> in, so all data is anonymous (to me anyway).
>
> There's only six multiple choice questions, so if you have a
> minute go head and fill it out.
>
> Cheers.

Attending your session on DConf was great and a lot of fun. I do
not know how it fits into your scenario but some months ago I
created Delta [1] which is a bridge between D and Delphi. In case
you do s.th. for Delphi, maybe Delta can leverage from or the
other way around, you got some ideas how Binderoo can be enhanced
by looking at Delta.

The current plan for Delta is to create a Delphi Pascal parser
which generates a Json for a given Delphi unit (the public
interface). A second program will generate out of the Json D
modules containing wrapper classes. The files you found on github
are all hand written.

https://github.com/andre2007/delta-core-10-2-1

Kind regards
Andre