Binderoo additional language support?

Ethan gooberman at gmail.com
Mon May 7 17:28:55 UTC 2018

On Sunday, 6 May 2018 at 15:28:11 UTC, Ethan wrote:
> https://goo.gl/forms/DtKpuwOWR9V2TCnP2

It's already proven to have some interesting insights. I assumed
plain old ordinary C support would have been the number one
choice for additional language support. But it's only number
three, with Python right above it and Java sitting in the number
one slot. Whether that's plain old Java on desktops or things
like JNI to allow usage on Android, I don't know. I didn't make
that distinction. But there it is.

Also. 7/13 respondents think that koalas are just rubbish
squirrels. This isn't a viewpoint that Binderoo can solve, but
it's good to know where the line is drawn.