A strategic vision for D

Ali fakeemail at example.com
Tue May 8 01:44:40 UTC 2018

On Monday, 7 May 2018 at 21:55:28 UTC, Dave Jones wrote
> I'm sure Walter and Andrei would love to have the newsgroup
> micromanaging their decision making process.

i dont think anyone is trying to micromanage anyone

i think D's strategic positioning, is a very interesting question
and it is normal for some, especially for new comers or anyway
who is not already very invested in D to be interested in an
answer

and in D's case i think it is hard to find a satisfying answer

D have two leaders and you mention Andrei and Walter, and the way
I see, I dont think they both fully agree on an answer for this
question

Going back to D's 2018 vision document and comparing whats in it
to both Andrei and Walter comments and youtube videos
I would argue Walter is all in on the -betterC feature (for now),
while Andrei is more into improving D overall and doubling down
on introspection

Both are really good and unique features