Bugzilla & PR sprint on the first weekend of every month

Seb seb at wilzba.ch
Tue May 8 18:48:15 UTC 2018

What do you guys think about having a dedicated "Bugzilla & PR
sprint" at the first weekend of very month?

We could organize this a bit by posting the currently "hot" bugs
a few days ahead and also make sure that there are plenty of
"bootcamp" bugs, s.t. even newcomers can start to get involved.

Even if you aren't too much interested in this effort, being a
bit more active on Slack/IRC or responsive on GitHub on this
weekend would help, s.t. newcomers interested in squashing D bugs
get over the initial hurdles pretty quickly and we can finally
resolve the long-stalled PRs and find a consensus on them.

What do you think? Is this something worth trying?

Maybe the DLF could also step in and provide small goodies for
all bug hunters of the weekend (e.g. a "D bug hunter" shirt if
you got more than X PRs merged).