andrei - better breakdown of statistics for downloads by region, OS, kind of site (academic/large corporate/large financial/etc)

Andrei Alexandrescu SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org
Tue May 8 21:06:45 UTC 2018

On 05/08/2018 03:54 AM, Suliman wrote:
> Stat out of date... Plz update it.

Done. Keep in mind those stats are noisy. They need to be improved, but
couldn't find anyone to work on that.

I have talked to a consultant, he was very successful with showing
near-real-time statistics about the project and its progress in a
dashboard that was visible to all project participants. For example he
had product sales in real time, which I thought was a very nice touch:
developers could see the result of their work making money instantly. He
told me that that's a classic method used in Agile methodology.

A very good project for us would be a near-real-time dashboard
displaying downloads, site visits, github activity, and such. I know I'd
keep such a page opened at all times.

Andrei