Sealed classes - would you want them in D?

KingJoffrey KingJoffrey at KingJoffrey.com
Sat May 12 03:26:02 UTC 2018

On Friday, 11 May 2018 at 19:30:51 UTC, bauss wrote:
> It's a problem to you, but not to me and I'm sure many others
> in the D community can agree that private being module level
> has a lot of benefits over private being "class-level".

These are the benefit I can see:

- it encourages more complex, ill-structured problem solving
skills.

- it increases cognitive load on those seeking to understand the
solution (cause now they have to take into accont the 'entire'
module, as opposed to smaller encapsulated units of code within
the module.)

We're back in goto land!