Two really good looking GUI libraries that can work for D

Nick Sabalausky (Abscissa) SeeWebsiteToContactMe at semitwist.com
Sat May 12 22:33:58 UTC 2018

On 05/12/2018 03:03 PM, aberba wrote:
> On Friday, 11 May 2018 at 23:13:06 UTC, Rubn wrote:
>>
>> https://github.com/ocornut/imgui
>> https://github.com/Extrawurst/cimgui
>
> Compare imgui with Nuklear (https://github.com/vurtun/nuklear) and see
> the difference in the features and polish.

Y'know, even though I'm normally very "native UI or bust!" (outside of
videogames anyway), I have to say, for non-native, LittlevGL and Nuklear
are *REALLY* nice looking. It's also very, very cool that they seem to
be designed with embedded in mind.

Also very cool that imgui appears to have been used for that cool Wonder
Boy 3 remake.

I'll definitely have to remember these if I need to do an embedded or
in-game-engine UI.