Sealed classes - would you want them in D?

KingJoffrey KingJoffrey at KingJoffrey.com
Wed May 16 05:54:49 UTC 2018

On Wednesday, 16 May 2018 at 05:43:58 UTC, KingJoffrey wrote:

> Also, having a C++ like spec, written by the elite, for the
> elite, and then everyone else has to wait until some kind
> person explains the spec, is really not a great model.
>
> It's equivalent to the elitist view of trickle down economics -
> which is not working in my country.

oh, and btw, even the elite don't truly understand the tool.
they, they like all people, understand bit and pieces of this and
that, some bits more than others, some less than others.

Please find me the number of C++ programmers who understand C++.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAP_xTsapW0