Sealed classes - would you want them in D?

aliak something at something.com
Wed May 16 07:53:36 UTC 2018

On Wednesday, 16 May 2018 at 06:34:35 UTC, KingJoffrey wrote:
> On Wednesday, 16 May 2018 at 06:17:51 UTC, Uknown wrote:
>> Also, if you want the rust style `private`, D offers
>> `package`, which means private to the modules contained by a
>> package.
>
> Thanks for clarifying this.

I did not read the rust spec :p, but from the conversations above
I believe rust private is not D package. Rust private is private
in the module, package in D is all modules in a package. D would
be:

module mod;
private: // put this at top of file and everything below it is
not private

public void f () {} // explicitly request this one to be public