Sealed classes - would you want them in D?

KingJoffrey KingJoffrey at KingJoffrey.com
Wed May 16 13:28:19 UTC 2018

On Wednesday, 16 May 2018 at 13:09:22 UTC, Jesse Phillips wrote:

> Global variables and singletons are also frowned on, but call
> it bad coding not a bug.

Come on, really? that's just word play, much like the use of the
'private' declaration in a class (in D that is).

(also, this was not an enterprise application I was developing
(D's not ready by a long shot, for the big time, in my opinion) -
it was just some code I was playing with in a sandbox (i.e a
module).