Sealed classes - would you want them in D?

Jesse Phillips Jesse.K.Phillips+D at gmail.com
Wed May 16 14:02:41 UTC 2018

On Wednesday, 16 May 2018 at 13:33:45 UTC, KingJoffrey wrote:
> On Wednesday, 16 May 2018 at 13:09:22 UTC, Jesse Phillips wrote:
>> That isn't a bug. What is the software use case? How did this
>> case differ because someone did this?
>>

> Sorry, I didn't realise my example was so complex.
>
> Hang on... I'll just put it all into a use case diagram in my
> new UML tool... I'll get back to you on this.... soon...

No I don't want that, and don't ever show me one.

Your example wasn't complex it just didn't describe a bug.

A use case should be simple. "list folder content." "make
computer speaker beep." "print hello"

Even hobby programs have use cases. What was the program doing
and how did it not meet those expectations.