Error about constructor calls in loops/labels, but there are no loops and labels?

KingJoffrey KingJoffrey at KingJoffrey.com
Sun May 20 03:29:14 UTC 2018

On Sunday, 20 May 2018 at 03:13:12 UTC, Neia Neutuladh wrote:

> While it's mildly refreshing that you found something new to
> talk about, it would be nice if you found something productive
> to say. You're merely complaining that a person who has spent
> about two decades on D (for free), who has decades more
> experience with compilers, who is the main contributor to the D
> compiler, and who has a track record of being right a lot, is
> influential when it comes to changes to the language.
>
> da da dah da dah dah dah dahhhhhhhh

Think of it this way.. that I'm injecting some quantum
fluctuations into the D universe, in the hope that it triggers an
inflationary period - otherwise the D universe will fizzle and
die...

Creating another universe from scratch, is a long drawn out
process..who want's to sit around for that to happen?