Sealed classes - would you want them in D? (v2)

KingJoffrey KingJoffrey at KingJoffrey.com
Mon May 21 09:56:22 UTC 2018

On Monday, 21 May 2018 at 09:16:42 UTC, Dave Jones wrote:
> da dah dah....
> da dah dah dahh  da d ....
> ..
> ... da dah..
> ..da..

Thanks Dave.

Your contributions to the discussion have been really insightful,
and most valuable.

I'm sure we can all learn from your great wisdom.

Now, for the benefit of those who haven't followed these
discussions, so that you too can benefit from Dave's keen
insight, I'll sum up Daves' stupendous contribution like this:

"Ours is not to reason why; Ours is but to do or die,"

Thanks again Dave.