Sealed classes - would you want them in D? (v2)

KingJoffrey KingJoffrey at KingJoffrey.com
Mon May 21 14:54:57 UTC 2018

On Monday, 21 May 2018 at 14:46:40 UTC, Sjoerd Nijboer wrote:

> Also, I would verry much much like it if you would not resort
> to comparing me to "one of those facebook employees." It's just
> setting a mood for the conversation which no one likes,
> regardless what anyone thinks about facebook employees.

people are so touchy here....

what's happended to the world...it's all going crazy...like some
ideology is taking over peoples minds.... I don't get it...

you just can't say anything anymore, with offending someone...
it's just ridiculous!

personally, I see it as a new form of bullying -- social bullying
I'll call it.

And I really, really, really... don't like bullies!