Sealed classes - would you want them in D? (v2)

Bjarne Stroustrup whatever at wherever.com
Tue May 22 03:10:39 UTC 2018

On Monday, 21 May 2018 at 19:51:38 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
> Hi folks, it looks like at least a few branches of this thread
> have run well past their useful course and into tedious
> territory.
>
> We don't like to go about killing threads, so we kindly ask
> that you all refrain from posting in this thread going forward.
>

> Thanks much!
>
> Andrei

Andrei.

Any debate about restoring the rights and autonomy of the class,
should not be killed off.

Any programming language that discriminates against the class,
encourages class warfare, does not deserve to be called a
programming langauge.

Let the debate continue....don't further disempower those
advocating for the rights of the class.

Don't worry class, some of us will always stand up to those that
wish to destroy you.

(ohh... is that what 'destroy' means... now I get it Andrei).