Sealed classes - would you want them in D? (v2)

bauss jj_1337 at live.dk
Tue May 22 07:34:24 UTC 2018

On Monday, 21 May 2018 at 03:19:34 UTC, KingJoffrey wrote:

> 18+ years, and still less than 1000 programmers.

What kind of misinformation is that?

vibe.d alone has over 2000 downloads per week and I'll mind you
that regular users of vibe.d does not download or update the
package that often.

That means a large percentage of those are either new people
trying out vibe.d.

And most people programming in D do not even do web related
programming or uses vibe.d, so in that sense the amount of people
using D is WAY MORE than the amount of people weekly using vibe.d.

Put that into perspective.

I cannot take you seriously when all you do is spread
misinformation and invalid statistics.