Lazily parse a JSON text file using stdx.data.json?

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Tue May 22 20:08:39 UTC 2018

On 5/22/18 3:58 PM, Dr.No wrote:
> Does this cause infine loop?
> https://github.com/schveiguy/jsoniopipe/blob/master/source/jsoniopipe/dom.d#L134

Possibly. Bug reports are welcome :) I think on this line, it will make
progress:
https://github.com/schveiguy/jsoniopipe/blob/master/source/jsoniopipe/dom.d#L148,
but I'm not confident enough to say I'm sure of it.

Of course, as you can probably see, I've spent almost no time working on
that code base so far. I need to get back to it. The DOM parser has very
little real usage, I just got it working with the given unittests and
then checked it in.

I've changed iopipe a bit since then as well, but I think I got it
compiling just before my "lightning talk" at the Munich D meetup during
dconf. Didn't have time to demonstrate it though.

-Steve