Support alias this in module scope?

Jonathan M Davis newsgroup.d at jmdavisprog.com
Thu May 24 07:07:48 UTC 2018

On Thursday, May 24, 2018 06:42:21 Dukc via Digitalmars-d wrote:
> On Wednesday, 23 May 2018 at 12:32:50 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
>
> wrote:
> > and in others he has impersonated WalterBright as well.
> >
> > -Steve
>
> Sorry forgot that part in my last post. If that's true, it makes
> it VERY serious.

It's true. There's at least one post where he posted as WalterBright (note
the complete lack of spaces) and tried to make it look like Walter had
decided that having private be restricted to the module rather than the
class was a mistake. And if the lack of space in the name and the content
weren't enough to figure out that it wasn't Walter, the headers made it
clear that the post had come from the web forum, and AFAIK, Walter always
posts using NNTP. This fellow has impersonated at least half a dozen people
in the last couple of days.

- Jonathan M Davis