extend foreach to work on non-arrays

IntegratedDimensions IntegratedDimensions at gmail.com
Fri May 25 19:17:46 UTC 2018

On Friday, 25 May 2018 at 04:09:55 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
> On Friday, 25 May 2018 at 03:24:32 UTC, IntegratedDimensions
> wrote:
>
>> Show me where I asked you to do any work for me. You are an
>> imbecile. Just trying to stir up trouble because you obviously
>> don't know how to read. You didn't like my response and so you
>> are being a dick... simple as that. I'm sure you will get your
>> supporters... some dicks like to other dicks.
>
>> What is your point? Where the fuck did I say that anyone
>> needed to implement this feature? I like you parse things in
>> ways that suit your agenda. Very convenient for you.
>>
>> You seem to have a big problem communicating in a normal
>> fashion. I tried to communicate on your level. Hopefully you
>> understand me this time.
>
> This sort of aggression is not appreciated in these forums.
> There's nothing in his post to warrant such a response. Please
> tone it down.
>
> Thanks!

Way to take sides. Where was no aggression in my original post
and he intentionally manipulated what I said and attacked me, yet
you try to reprimand me? How about you try being fair and
objective? Maybe this shit wouldn't happen if people like him
didn't jump the gun and people like you wouldn't back him up
allowing such behavior? I can be peaceful and cordial but I
expect the same.

Show me where I attacked first and I will admit guilt and
apologize! Show me! I dare you! If not, then STFU because you are
part of the problem. If you don't like my attitude then don't
have one yourself. Veiling your bias in nice tones does not
admonish you of guilt. Wanting me to behave because I go
overboard on someone who started it is exactly why I went
overboard. Because you will allow the more subtle attacks
because, what? They don't involve cuss words? Because they are
outright threatening? Check your buddy and stop supporting his
behavior and maybe these things won't happen? Kinda hard to do
when your biased though?