extend foreach to work on non-arrays

Jonathan M Davis newsgroup.d at jmdavisprog.com
Fri May 25 19:27:51 UTC 2018

On Friday, May 25, 2018 19:06:54 IntegratedDimensions via Digitalmars-d
wrote:
> Here is your "proper" example since you seem to need to be spoon
> fed like a little baby. I'm sorry, but if you can't read pseudo
> code you shouldn't be programming. To bitch at someone else for
> crossing your t's and dotting your i's when they have no
> obligation is not only moronic but selfish. I have better things
> to do then babysit you to make sure you can understand things.
> How bout you learn to code on your own so you can fill in the
> blanks rather than needing everything spelled out? I will only
> spell everything out once for you, don't expect it and don't ask
> for it any more:

Please, try to be polite. You don't have to like what someone says, but
please don't verbally attack anyone. Everyone here should be maintaining
something that at least approaches professional conduct.

Also, remember that in this thread, you're presenting an idea that you'd
like others to listen to and consider. Not everyone is going to instantly
agree with you or necessarily understand your explanation. There's nothing
wrong with them asking for clarification, and they don't have to agree with
you. You don't have to explain to them further either. But please act
professionally about it.

- Jonathan M Davis