Default function parameters of other function parameters

Bastiaan Veelo Bastiaan at Veelo.net
Thu Nov 1 06:55:02 UTC 2018

On Wednesday, 31 October 2018 at 13:09:05 UTC, bachmeier wrote:
> On Wednesday, 31 October 2018 at 02:25:56 UTC, Your name wrote:
>> Are these forums open source? I think i'll add it myself.
>
> Just so you know, this isn't a traditional forum, it's a web
> interface to the mailing list. Therefore I don't think it will
> be accepted.

Why wouldn’t it be accepted? It’s just markup. People read back
ticks in their code all the time, so it’s no problem to read it
in mail. The forum can decide to format it however it likes,
maybe even make code snippets runnable.