Andrei visiting sociomantic in Berlin; {informal meetup}

Stefan Koch uplink.coder at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 2 16:54:32 UTC 2018

Hi Guys,

Andrei will be in Berlin in mid-November, and Sociomantic invited
him for an evening of pizza and drinks at the Sociomantic office
(Wednesday, 14th November between 18:00 and 22:00). If you'd like
to meet Andrei or check out our workplace or simply hang out with
other D developers, feel free to drop by. We're located at
Paul-Lincke-Ufer 39/40 (Hof 3), 10999, Berlin. If you're coming,
please RSVP at
https://www.meetup.com/Berlin-D-Programmers/events/256065373/ as
there's a limit on how many people we can accommodate in our
office (it also helps us plan how much food to order).  Note that
this will be a casual meet-and-greet event so no lengthy talks
are planned. But we're going to set aside some time for short
lightning talks. If there's something you'd like to talk about or
demo, please also let us know