Fun surprising things

Johan Engelen j at j.nl
Sat Nov 3 13:35:27 UTC 2018

On Friday, 2 November 2018 at 09:27:50 UTC, Patrick Schluter
wrote:

> But all this is moot as D is not C and the specs of D mandate
> the order of evaluation for ~. dmd and gdc clearly violate the
> specs and either the specs are loosened or the compiler is
> corrected.

Indeed.
We found this a very serious bug and made LDC respect this part
of the language specification since version 1.8.0.
If you still find cases where LDC does not respect strict
left-to-right evaluation order, please file a bug with LDC,
thanks!

-Johan