Goto skips declaration

lithium iodate whatdoiknow at doesntexist.net
Sat Nov 3 21:55:56 UTC 2018

On Saturday, 3 November 2018 at 21:36:08 UTC, Michelle Long wrote:
> No, the problem actually exists. Simply because a simplified
> example does not produce the result does not mean it doesn't
> exist. The compiler does a lot of things so to suggest that I
> simply fabricated the error because the simplified
> demonstration case does not produce the error as pathetic.
>
> I got this error in my code and I simplified all the crap out
> of it to what I did that produced it and how I remedied it.
> It's not my fault you don't believe me.

That's simply the to us accessible evidence speaking against you.
Check out DustMite if you haven't already, it's a tool for
automatically reducing code while maintaining a user-defined
condition, such as the equivalence of compiler output.
This thread will get nowhere as long as nobody can reproduce the
issue.